1. Save space. At less than 7 square feet our Duo and Vista lifts' small size allow them to fit almost any home. Their shape also means they can be tucked into a corner to take up even less room.
2. Place it where you want. Because of its small size and because it does not need a load bearing wall you can put a Stiltz lift in many more places than a regular elevator. A stairlift can only ever be placed on the stairs.
3. It looks great. No other product at a similar price point will give you such an effective and good looking floor to floor solution. The Vista, our clear, polycarbonate lift (shown) is even more discreet.
4. Low power consumption. Our lifts are highly efficient and therefore use very little electricity.
5. Safety. Stiltz products include all of the safety features you would expect in a home lift, including obstruction sensors, overweight, out of balance and overspeed detectors, fall arrest system and interlocked door. Half-height door models also include a full height light curtain. A battery back up will lower the lift in a power outage.
6. Ease of install. Preparing the aperture for our lift only takes 1-2 days. Installation of the lift can be done in as little as a day. This is significantly quicker and less disruptive than installing a traditional elevator.
7. Use it as a dumbwaiter. Unlike a stairlift you can safely transport household items, laundry, suitcases, etc. with a Stiltz lift. Two remote controls are provided as standard to help with this.
8. It's quiet. Our drive system means our lift makes no more noise than a stairlift and is much quieter than many other elevators
9. Cost. When you factor in construction costs for a traditional elevator a Stiltz lift can often work out at half the price.
10. Low cost servicing. Our lifts are designed to be simple and convenient to maintain giving your customer the confidence of lower cost of ownership. All lifts come with a 2 year parts warranty.
11. Take it with you. You can't take a custom stairlift if you move and you wouldn't remove an elevator. But a Stiltz lift is very quick and easy to remove and repairing the aperture is a simple job. Yes, we like to think our products allow people to stay in their home forever, but it's nice to know your investment can be easily moved with you.